Beachwood Cafe features thoughtful, market-inspired, seasonal food in a comfortable, award-winning environment.
“We are all about creating community here,” says Patti Peck, “A place where people connect and share good music, a glass of wine, and a nice meal.”
Please take a look around our site for menus, cafe details, upcoming events, and more….including night time DELIVERY!
Food photos by Minh Phan.
All dishes are subject to availability, based on season.
• Left – pressed watermelon, fried feta, currant-basil-pinenut
• Middle – fennel-stuffed sole, summer somen noodles, pickled radishes
• Right – Fez Bowl: quinoa, wild mushrooms, and kale cooked in houseblend of eight spices, raw beet salad, shallot yogurt, harissa sauce, market vegetables
• Left – seared scallops, yuzu-tarragon risotto, pomegranate beurre blanc
• Middle – “hotsauce”
• Right – pig cookies
• Left – baked brioche French toast with bacon butterscotch and crème fraiche with blueberry cardamom jam
• Middle – fresh pea quiche, shaved ham, bacon croquettes, arugula salad with pickled red onions, parmigiano
• Right – Creekstone Angus burger, onion jam, homemade bread ‘n’ butter pickles, fennel ketchup, herb aioli, brioche bun